Before you look forward to 소액결제 현금화, consider looking forward to understanding micropayments. It is an e-commerce transaction entailing small amounts of money in place of something made available online. It could be inclusive of web-based content, a service, or downloading an application.
At times, micropayments would be best defined as any payment made less than a dollar. It could be anything ranging from a fraction of a cent to 75 cents. The point to remember here is that the payment made should be less than a dollar. You would require a special kind of system for making such payments. The payments are often too small to be processed easily through credit card companies.
What do micropayments aim at?
Micropayments would aim to provide a contemporary solution to the usability and technical restrictions. Usually, micropayments would require the following aspects –
- The involvement of a small amount might have numerous definitions associated with it, but the most common would be the amount less than ten dollars.
- The ease of making online payment
- Making payments in large volumes
- The transaction fee is relatively small, which is the minimum cost for executing the transaction. It would be considerably smaller to the small amount of payment made already.
- Aims to make quick payments while crediting and debiting both the accounts involved.
All of the above would be done while adhering to the non-functional needs inclusive of the following –
- Round the clock availability
- Privacy to help avoid companies to access payment instructions to gather personal details
- Security by automatically preventing and detecting fraud attempts and hacking attacks
- Expandability of numerously made transactions
- The ease of use helps avoid software download, avoiding the involved parties to set up a relationship, and avoiding bank accounts authentication.
What is the use of micropayments?
Rest assured micropayments could be used in several cases inclusive of paying for online content, paying for encouraging various kinds of activities, granular metering, detecting security breaches and frauds, blockchain, authorizing IoT devices for making payments, micro-financing, paying a tip to someone, paying someone for their time, online gaming, and gambling.
To sum it up
Micropayments are used everywhere nowadays. It would ensure a simple mode of payment without any hassles. It would be worth mentioning here that micropayments would change the way people conduct their business along with making a significant impact on financial institutions. Therefore, it would be in the best interest of the banks to prepare themselves for the inevitable transformation in the financial industry.