The largest investment in one’s life is always home. Furthermore, it is a fantasy that each individual cherishes. Consider a Property Loan when you spend your entire life savings into purchasing a home; it not only makes it easier but also more convenient for you to possess the home of your dreams. ICICI home loan provides a swift finance solution to assist you to get closer to your dream house and buy or develop it effortlessly.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HOME LOAN
- You should fill out a full home loan application and attach recent images.
- Your passport, visa, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card, or driving license are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Proof of residency is also required, which might be your Aadhar card, voter ID for a driver’s license, or a recorded rent agreement.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A SALARIED PERSON
If a salaried individual wants a house loan, he or she must produce these documents.
- Salaried employees must show three months’ worth of pay stubs to confirm that they have been paid by the indicated company.
- They must also file their IT returns as well as the most recent Form-16.
- They must also furnish bank statements for the previous six months.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A SELF EMPLOYED PERSON
If self-employed persons want their house loan application authorized by ICICI bank, they must present the following documentation.
- Self-employed people must file their IT returns as well as the most recent Form-16.
- They must also give their most recent six-month bank statement.
- They must also produce a CA-certified P&L account and balance sheet.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NON RESIDENTS OF INDIA
Indians residing overseas can apply for an ICICI home loan with Bank, but they must provide the following documentation.
- Non-resident Indians must submit a photocopy of their passport as well as their visa. At the time of application, both the passport and the visa must be valid.
- They must also have the authority to act on behalf of others.
- They must also present bank account statements to demonstrate that their bank accounts are functioning and that their salaries are being credited to them.
- Non-resident Indians must also give their employment letter and salary slips for the last six months if they are salaried.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO AVAIL HOME LOAN WITHOUT ITR
Many borrowers will have no trouble showing evidence of income when applying for a house loan, but others, such as freelancers or self-employed non-professionals, may have difficulties. If you’re a self-employed person who doesn’t have an ITR, you can prove your income by submitting bank account statements and income certificates.
Is it possible to acquire a house loan without any documents?
No. Because a home loan is a secured loan, you must provide your lender with property documentation at the time of the loan application. Individuals who are already customers of their home loan provider, on the other hand, may be eligible for minimum paperwork.
Documents necessary for the handover of original property documents when the loan is closed
- For the collecting of original property papers, use a Power of Attorney form.
- If the owner of a Loan Account passes away:
- For the handover of property papers, a request letter from the Legal Heir/ Claimant/ Nominee(s) is required.
- Letter of relinquishment for abandoning right (Nominee/ Legal heir) to Legal Heirs/ Nominees/ Surviving Owners for Property Documents Handover
Lenders will ask for documentation to establish things like your income and debts as part of your mortgage application. The papers you’ll need for a house loan can vary depending on your circumstances. Self-employed people will almost certainly have to fill out different paperwork than those who work for a firm. By looking at your latest pay stubs, bank statements, and W-2 forms, a lender may obtain an excellent idea of your approval chances.